Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cooking


I mentioned in my last post that I was not a big fan of cooking. But now I am. I actually look forward to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love planning what to cook.
Since I have no fridge yet, I have a limited supply of foods. I only buy vegetables and canned goods. I rarely cook meat.
What I discovered is that cheese makes almost any food taste special. I tried to cook chopsuey but I had no meat, so I put cheese instead. It was superb!
Let me just share to you a photo of the spaghetti I cooked. It was made with simple ingredients. Spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, ground pepper, onion and garlic, mushroom, burger patties.


The mushroom and burger patties were just left-over from the burger steak I made for lunch. I did not know what to do with them, and like I said, I had no fridge so I had to cook them that very same day. Good thing I remembered I bought some spaghetti noodles. 
No one taught me how to cook and reading about cooking wasn't really my kind of thing. So I guess we can say that I don't have much knowledge in cooking. But Albert Einstein said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Never thought it would apply in cooking too! ^_^

3 comments:

Grace Alegonza said...

well that looks yummy :)

KC said...

I'm looking forward to a messy cooking day with you!!!! Hahaha

Jorezza said...

@Grace, thank you! :)

@Karen, I'm excited to see next week!