Monday, August 1, 2011

Living Independently

My friend Karen and I are so excited about being independent. We both want to live on our own and we talk about this everyday! We share what our plans are when we'll finally have the chance to have our very own house of dreams (well, actually we it would be just room for rent for now. Hehe).


My plan is to rent a room this August somewhere near our school since it's a one-hour jeepney ride from our house to the school and you can just imagine how stressful that could be sometimes. It would just be a small room for now, I guess. With no kitchen and bathroom. I have to share those with the other boarders. 

I really want to look for a room with a kitchen and bathroom inside. But I think that has to wait until September or October. Argh! Just writing about my plans makes me so excited! ^_____^




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. i've been living independently since 16. :D
but not-so-independent since until now, i'm still asking for my allowance from my ever generous parents. haha

Hi Tay said...

I'm glad you're able to make it independently. My parents are very strict and of course want me to stay at home. I've been attending college while living at home. I wish I could do the same. :( Great post though!