Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Shirt Tale

I used to have a very wild imagination. With just a little imagining, I could be anywhere and whoever I wanted to be. Sometimes I could be very simple, other times I would pretend I was a princess living in a tower.

A friend once asked me, what do you usually wear? It took me a long time to answer. Because the truth is, it really depends on my mood. I could wear a very simple t-shirt, a frilly blouse, weird dress... just about anything!

But lately I decided I want to stay simple and minimal when it comes to covering myself. I don't need a grand wardrobe! I believe it's more comfortable to wear simple shirts. Besides, they're much easier to maintain.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Miss Khaye said...

I think you're RIGHT! And because my goal is to travel for the next few months, it would certainly be comfortable to wear shirt along the way!!!

Miss Khaye said...

And hey! NOBODY NEEDS a grand wardrobe!!! We can be artistic in our own ways!!! Being FASHIONABLE doesn't necessarily means you have to buy whichever is up-to-date fashion trend. Let's learn to mix and match! It's FUN!