Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Walking

When I went to Manila last month for the summer, I walked a lot. From the mall to the boarding house, from the boarding house to the market place... I just loved walking!

I wondered why I don't do it here where I live. Maybe because of the surroundings. There are too many tricycles here and the side walks are not cemented yet. But I want to start walking again. I want to wake up early and walk for some miles. It will be a great way to exercise! (I must admit, I don't exercise a lot. I should add that to the things I need to improve about myself.)

I'm also willing to walk from the jeepney stop to our house each day after school. It's great for the environment and my wallet... ^___^




How about you? Do you walk? What exercises do you do?

2 comments:

Aizel Macaldo said...

I love walking too- to the mall and to school. =) I once walked from Quirino Ave. to Padre Faura! haha!

Miss Khaye said...

I loved walking!!! Especially when I'm alone! Yay! ;)