Thursday, June 9, 2011

Updating my Wardrobe

I updated my wardrobe this morning. Nope, I don't mean buying what's new in the fashion market. What I mean by updating is I threw and gave away most of my clothes. I already did that two months ago but there still seem to be so many clothes. So gathered all of them and put them on my bed and tried not to be too sentimental and started sorting them out.
My goal was to have enough clothes that would fit inside the traveling bag I took with me in Manila.


All my clothes fitted in this bag!

I used to have sooo many clothes and I hated washing them. But with very few clothes left, I find myself doing the laundry more often. And I don't hate it! I love it!


My next goal?
Fit ALL of my things (clothes, books, bags, shoes, etc.) in two traveling bags.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi me too. i gave my clothes to my sister.

pls. visit my new site.

http://nuerin.wordpress.com/

Miss Khaye said...

WOW! I LOVE IT!!!!